The Cité Internationale de la Gastronomie of Lyon is open to the public 362 days a year.
4 Grand Cloître du Grand Hôtel-Dieu, 69002 Lyon. Entrance by de l'Hôpital square
The Cité de la Gastronomie is closed on 25 December, 1 January and 1 May.
Open every day from 10h to 19h
Saturday until 22h
Le Cellier, café-shop
Open every day from 09h to 20h
Entrée à la Cité de la Gastronomie
- Full price: 12 €
- Reduced price: € 8 (students, young people and children under 16)
- Special price: € 3 (job seekers, Special price: € 3 (job seekers, social minims recipients)
- Free (children under 5 years, accompanying persons with reduced mobility)
Group rate (from 15 people):
- Admission adults: 11 € / person
- Youth entrance (-16 years old): 6 € / person
Children 5 and under are not counted in groups.
School fees on request. Contact us for more information.
By public transport
Stop Place Bellecour (500m) www.tcl.fr
Station Bellecour / République, Saint-Exupéry, Maupin, Paufique and Station Childebert / Rivière
Car parks close to the Cité Internationale de la Gastronomie. Reservations on www.lpa.fr
- Car park LPA République - 53 rue de la République, 69002 Lyon (entrance at the level of 22 rue Childebert)
- Car park LPA Antonin Poncet - Place Antonin Poncet, 69002 Lyon
- Car park LPA Grolée - 2 rue Grolée, 69002 Lyon
From Saint Exupéry airport
Rhône Express shuttle between the airport and SNCF Lyon Part - Dieu station
From Lyon Part-Dieu station
- Tram T1 direction Debourg tram stop Liberté
- Bus C9 direction Bellecour, bus stop Bellecour
- Bus C13 direction Hôtel de Ville – L. Pradel, bus stop Cordeliers
- Metro B direction Gare d’Oullins, station Saxe-Gambetta. Then Metro D direction Gare de Vaise, station Bellecour
- Metro B direction Charpennes Charles Hernu, station Charpennes Charles Hernu. Then Metro A direction Perrache, station Bellecour
From Lyon Perrache station
Metro A direction Vaulx-en-Velin la Soie, station Bellecour
Train express régional (TER)
Consult the timetables on www.ter.sncf.com/auvergne-rhone-alpes
Everyone is welcome at the Cité de la Gastronomie!
The Cité Internationale de la Gastronomie of Lyon guaranties accessibility to the site for everyone. Bearing in mind the constraints imposed by the building of the Grand Hôtel-Dieu, listed as a historical monument since 2011, we endeavour to make the site accessible for the greatest number of people possible, so that everyone can take full advantage of the spaces, services and activities.